Safety Operating Regulations for Welders-valve
1. Valve Welders are special types of work. They can operate independently only after they pass physical examination, professional and technical training, examination and issuance of “Operation Certificate for Special Types of Work”.
2. Welding grounding, prohibiting stacking of inflammable and explosive articles, should be equipped with fire fighting equipment to ensure adequate lighting and good ventilation.
3. Oil or other inflammable and explosive materials (including flammable and explosive utensils and pipelines) should not be stored within 10 meters of the operation site. If such goods are available at the temporary construction site, fire control and safety technical departments should be notified to inspect the site at the time of operation, and temporary safety measures should be taken before the operation can be carried out.
4. Protective articles must be worn well before work. The upper garments must not be tied in the waist of trousers. Protective glasses or masks must be worn well during operation (including slagging). Collars, cuffs and protective caps should be fastened when welding on the back.
5. When operating transformers, sealed containers, various oil barrels, pipelines and workpieces contaminated with flammable gas solutions, they must be inspected beforehand and washed to remove toxic, harmful, flammable and explosive substances, so as to relieve the pressure of containers and pipelines before they can be constructed.
6. Welder grounding wires and welding working wires are not allowed to be attached to flammable and explosive materials or to pipelines and machine tools. Working loops should be well insulated and casing grounding must comply with safety requirements.
7. When the work is finished, the scene should be inspected, the fire species exterminated and the power supply cut off before leaving.
8. Welding machine coil winding must have good insulation and reliable grounding or zero connection device. Power supply terminal must have reliable protective cover to prevent electric shock and short circuit.
9. The power cord should not be too long. Generally, it should not exceed 3 meters. If the power cord is longer, it should be 2-5 meters above the ground. When ground wiring is needed, certain protective measures (channel steel or iron pipe) should be taken.
10. Welders can install and connect the outlet of the welding machine. The outlet column screw should be tightened and not exposed. Welding pliers should be well insulated. Rubber conductors should be embedded in the pliers.
11. Welders should not be exposed to rain or sunshine in corrosive places. Harmful media should be prevented from intruding. Welders should be placed in well-ventilated places. All wires should not corrode oil, acid, alkali or salt solution.
12. The power gate shall have a protective cover, and the closing shall be carried out without load.
13. Open-air operations cannot be carried out when it rains.